We invented thermoforming – and continue to provide
leadership in design and manufacturing under one roof.
An Industry Pioneer
Plaxall remains a leading innovator after more than 70 years in the thermoforming industry. Our designers, engineers, model makers, and machinists are highly skilled industry veterans who deliver the exacting quality your company demands. We are experts at both custom design and manufacturing custom plastic packaging. Because all stages from design through manufacturing are handled under one roof, Plaxall is able to provide customers with uninterrupted production, exacting quality and highly competitive pricing.
- Originated Pressure Forming process
- Invented “In-Line” equipment to automatically form, trim, and stack
- Coined “Thermoforming” to encompass both vacuum and pressure forming
- Developed Matched Mold forming method
- Introduced CAM-Action thermoforming tools
- Developed Planetary Blanking (flangeless) or thermoformed parts
- Created Slideplax package to accept slide in backing
- Created Clamshell or Foldplax package with self-hinge
- First to Employ “In-Line” printing and hot stamping